Getting Tired of lugging around all that heavy gear?
Podium Pro Audio's new line of light weight speakers are perfect for the mobile audio DJ, musician, or performer. Podium Pro Audio PP1510 passive 15" Band DJ Speakers handle upto a combined 1800 watts max. The rugged ABS Plastic 2-Way speaker packs a punch in such a light weight package. Boasting a a 65oz 15" woofer with accordion edge surround that can handle up to 600 watts. The wide dispersion 4.5" titanium driver delivers extraordinary high-frequency extension due to a design that combines very high motor strength with low moving mass.
Do you need a speaker that can handle being used and moved around? The ABS plastic cabinet is more durable than wood and the triple port design lowers distortion, increases output and relates lower bass. One really cool feature is the angled side design, for use as a stage monitor the speaker comes equipped with reversible side stands for sitting stable on the stage. Finally, mount the speaker by it's speaker pole mounts and adjust the knobs for a perfect fit.
Each speaker has a 1/4" jack input and a speakon input for use with almost any pro audio system. There is also a 1/4" jack output and a speakon output to daisy chain to another speaker.
Click on the "Accessories" tabs for amplifiers that will properly support the PP1510.
Click on the "Cool Stuff" tab for mp3, ipod, and laptop connectivity.
- Two ABS Lightweight Best DJ Speakers
- 300 Watts RMS Each & 900 Watts Max Each
- Sensitivity is 97dB with Max Sensitivity of 126dB
- 25-20,000 Hz Frequency Response
- Woofer is a Deluxe 15" 8ohm 65oz Driver
- Wide Dispersion Titanium Driver Tweeter
- 6dB per Octave Crossover with Tweeter Protection
- Three Ports
- 1/4" Jack and Speakon Inputs
- 1/4" Jack and Speakon Outputs
- Angled, Rugged, Lightweight ABS Plastic Cabinet with Rubber Feet
- Side Handle
- Reversible Side Stands
- Pole Mount with Knob Adjustment for Stands
- Threaded Nuts for Fixed Installation Applications
- Height 27.5" x Width 18.5" x Depth 16" per Speaker
- 50 Pounds per Speaker
- This Price is for 2 New Podium Pro Audio PP1510 speakers
"I want to Connect my iPod or Laptop to my Amplifier"
The impedance and signal level of a headphone jack does not match the impedance and signal level of a speaker or amplifier, therefore, although the amplifier may perform for a short while the volume will be lower and eventually you will damage the amplifier. You must use an audio converter to protect your amplifier and your warranty. If the amplifier is damaged by connecting an mp3 player, iPod, or iPhone directly to the amplifier with out an audio converter kit, most likely it will not be covered under warranty. To Use Your iPod, iPhone or iPad: We Recommend the Pocketdock SendstationTo Use Your Laptop or PC: We Recommend the Alesis-4USB
Show me Customer Reviews of the PP1510. Click Ratings Tab